- This event has passed.
August 18 @ 8:00 am - August 22 @ 5:00 pm
The 20th European Conference on Eye Movements, ECEM 2019, will take place from Sunday, August 18th, to Thursday, August 22nd, in Alicante, Spain. Over its more than three-decade long history, ECEM has grown to become the largest scientific meeting on eye movement research worldwide. The conference brings together a vibrant community of researchers working towards a better understanding of eye movements, and their use in the study of a wide range of topics in neuroscience, cognitive science and various applied fields. Our goal is to promote communication and cooperation between participants from diverse areas, such as neurophysiology, psychology, medical sciences, linguistics, computer science, human factors and many others. An important feature of ECEM is the presentation of state of the art equipment and software by manufacturers of eye movement recording systems. The conference website will soon be active at www.ecem2019.com. In the meantime, please save the dates: August 18th through August 22nd, 2019.
- January 10, 2019 : Symposia, poster/talk submission open
- January 28, 2019 : Symposia submission deadline
- February 28, 2019 : Notification of symposia acceptance
- April 1, 2019: Registration opens
- April 05, 2019: Poster/talk submission deadline
- May 06, 2019: Notification of poster/talk acceptance
- June 17, 2019: Deadline for early registration