- This event has passed.
June 25, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Website: http://cogain2019.cogain.org
- Where : Denver, Colorado
- When : June 25-28th, 2019 as part of ETRA 2019 — http://etra.acm.org/2019/
- Abstracts due: Jan 25th, 2019 (extended)
- Papers due: Jan 25th, 2019 (extended)
- Feedback: Feb 18th, 2019
- Rebuttals: Feb 25th, 2019
- Decisions: Mar 4th, 2019
- Camera-ready due: Mar 29th, 2019
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Symposium on Communication by Gaze Interaction organized by the COGAIN Association (http://cogain.org) will be co-located with ETRA 2019, the ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications. ETRA 2019 will take place in Denver, Colorado, June 25-28.
Following the successful concept used at the COGAIN symposium 2018, also COGAIN 2019 will be organized as a “special session” at ETRA. By combining our efforts with ETRA, we hope to encourage a broader exchange of knowledge and experiences amongst the communities of researchers, developers, manufacturers, and users of eye trackers.
We invite authors to prepare and submit short papers following the ETRA’s ACM format (http://etra.acm.org/2019/authors.html). Long papers are up to 8 pages (+ 2 additional pages for references). Short papers are up to 4 pages (+ 2 additional pages for references). During the submission process to ETRA 2019, you will be asked if you would like your paper to be presented at the COGAIN Symposium. All the accepted papers for the COGAIN Symposium will be published as part of the ETRA 2019 ACM Proceedings.
The COGAIN Symposium focuses on all aspects of gaze interaction, with special emphasis on eye-controlled assistive technology. The symposium will present advances in these areas, leading to new capabilities in gaze interaction, gaze enhanced applications, gaze contingent devices etc. Topics of interest include all aspects of gaze interaction and communication by gaze including, but not limited to
- Eye-controlled assistive technology
- Gaze-contingent devices
- Gaze-enhanced games
- Gaze-controlled robots and vehicles
- Gaze interaction with mobile devices
- Gaze-controlled smart-home devices
- Gaze interfaces for wearable computing
- Gaze interaction in 3D (VR/AR/MR & real world)
- Gaze interaction paradigms
- Usability and UX evaluation of gaze-based interfaces
- User context estimation from eye movements
- Gaze-supported multimodal interaction (gaze with multitouch, mouse, gesture, etc.)
The Program Committee will select the COGAIN 2019 best paper.
- John Paulin Hansen [Technical University of Denmark, Denmark]
- Päivi Majaranta [Tampere University, Finland]
- Diako Mardanbegi [Lancaster University, United Kingdom]
- Ken Pfeuffer [Bundeswehr University Munich, Germany]
============================================================== Please visit http://cogain2019.cogain.org for more information or contact us by
email to email@example.com ==============================================================